Monday, December 05, 2005

The Long And Winding Road

O Sweet Lord It Is Great To Be Home

TLAWR used to be my absolute least favorite Beatles song but it is now one of my top three, with Dig a Pony and Happiness is a Warm Gun. Sexy Sadie is #4.

Chicago, you are a beautiful sight -- even at 5:30 am after an uncomfortable plane sleep.

There is no lovelier place in winter than Hailey Idaho, particulary surrounded by loving family and lots of hot cocoa

More updates re: Death-Con Vacation 05, once I have slept off this travel-hangover

2 Comments:

Blogger John Chimpo said...

I always liked "dear prudence", especially the Jerry Garcia Band's version of it. That or "She Said" off of Revolver. That album is great.

2:46 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

I've never heard the JGB version of Dear Prudence. I think I kinda forgot how great the Beatles are.

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home