Monday, February 11, 2008

Grab Bag


, originally uploaded by maelid.

Some things on my mind:

1. I didn't like Juno. There. I said it. Juno the character bugged me. I don't think I could be a high school teacher because I find teenagers to be pretty annoying. Also I resented the treatment of Jennifer Garner's character. It was kind of like a bad meal: I liked it while I was watching it but when I really stopped and thought about it I decided I didn't like it after all. My $0.02.

2. I heard a rumor that NBC is thinking of cancelling Friday Night Lights. Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

3. 2 of my favorite ladies are preggo and I'm sad I'm not in Oregon to witness the transformation.

4. I saw Cat Power last night and it was great. I want some white leather loafers. She has a great effortless style that I really like.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie said...

What! Who is pregnant? I want names!

10:54 PM  
Blogger Krystin said...

It's not me!!!

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home