Monday, January 16, 2006

I Scream For Memes

 

If I was-

-a month, I would be: May

-a day of the week, I would be: Saturday

-a time of day, I would be: Noon

-a planet, I would be: Saturn

-a direction, I would be: North

-a historical figure, I would be: Fannie Farmer

-a liquid, I would be: Half & Half

-a tree, I would be: Live Oak with places for sitting on

-a plant, I would be: Clover

-a flower, I would be: Apple Blossom

-kind of weather, I would be: Foggy

-a musical instrument, I would be: Recorder

-an animal, I would be: Mole

-a color, I would be: PMS 691U

-a fruit, I would be: Peach

-a sound, I would be: Soup Slurping

-an element, I would be: Earth

-a song, I would be: Gymnopedies

-a book, I would be: Sense & Sensibility

-a food, I would be: Hard-boiled Egg

-a place, I would be: Home

-a word, I would be: Scissors

-a scent, I would be: Cookies, baking

-a body part, I would be: Mouth

-an object, I would be: One earring

-a facial expression, I would be: A mouth chewing on its own inside

-a cartoon character, I would be: Fozzie Bear

-a psycholological disorder, I would be: Agoraphobia

-a state of mind, I would be: Daydreaming

-an event, I would be: Waking Up

-a religion, I would be: TBD

-a number, I would be: 10

-an occupation, I would be: Chef

-a sensation, I would be: Itch-Scratching

-an organ, I would be: Liver

-a mythological being, I would be: Elf

-a spiritual entity, I would be: I would not have enough discipline for this

-a dream, I would be: The one where you are in the grocery store, buying the stuff you normally buy. Totally like real life.

-a drug, I would be: Vitamins

-a feeling, I would be: Anticipatory

-a mineral, I would be: A thunder-egg

-a religious icon, I would be: A Wafer

-an art form, I would be: Fine Cuisine

-a symbol, I would be: ?

-a constellation, I would be: The Little Dipper

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home