Thursday, February 14, 2008

HomeVisions

As our little family begins gearing up to make the big move back west, I find myself spending lots of time ogling real estate listings in Portland & surrounding areas. Here are some photos of one that caught my eye recently. It is a little small but man is it ever cute. I think our family of 3 could live in an 1100 sf home, but I worry about when the time comes to add Harris #4 (NOT thinking about this now, believe me!) and would like to have a little more room than that. Still, these photos have me salivating:


2 Comments:

Blogger /// said...

You have such a LOVELY blog!!! :)

11:50 PM  
Blogger Sgulde said...

I love this house! I've been doing the same internet house shopping for Austin, Texas. Looking for something similar to this - modern and full of light!

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home